Thursday, July 4, 2013

NOLA = Nawlins = New Orleans! [Day #9/10]

1. You can't go to Nawlins without eating an authentic poboy! Luckily, my mom asked a local and he gave us the BEST suggestion, ever! "Short Stop" has been around for 47 years, and there's a reason why! #noms
Catfish poboy! We also had the BBQ beef and
the oyster, but we ate it before I could get a pic... :P

2. CafĂ© Du Monde is the original coffe stand in the middle of the french market. They serve French doughnuts, beignets, their special brew, AND is open 24 hours a day! 
http://instagram.com/p/bR5sPbnpWI/

3. So we went on a swamp tour, and saw a bunch of swamp animals, especially alligators (I thought they were crocs haha)! I even held a baby gator, it was uber cool.

4. And last, but not least, what is NOLA without some jazz!? These guys were just casually playing in the park in the middle of the city and they were KILLIN' it! These guys were SO good, like SO SO good. I'm pretty sure they were marching band alum, southern style! I am so inspired to go home and pick up my tenor sax!

                                 

We out,
A-Tran.


No comments:

Post a Comment