Monday, July 29, 2013

The Ultimate Fangirling Experience - "One Perfection" [Day #34]

My view of the stage,
not too shabby for $20!
1. So yesterday was the One Direction concert at the Key Arena. All afternoon I watched Zette and my cousin, Amica, prepare for the show. They got their tickets over a year ago and I had already accepted the fact that there was no way for me to be united with Louis Tomlinson, the sassiest of the 1D bunch. Low and behold a friend texted me saying nosebleed seats were still available so I ran to the box office and copped tix for $20 right as the show started! I was literally in the very top/last row of the arena but it didn't matter because I was at a One Direction concert. CRAY. And when I say 1D concert, I actually mean an arena full of screaming teenage girls and sleeping dads. Never have I witnessed such extreme fangirling until this experience, the walls and ground were literally rumbling from the constant screaming and singing-along. The slogan of the night could have been "Strangers Unite" because we all bonded over our love of the singing British boys, and it was GREAT.


Such a cool view of the crowd,
lights up for "Little Things."
One of my fave 1D songs, "Last First Kiss." Please excuse 
the horrible singing from me and my 1D neighbors... haha
They performed a couple songs in the center-ish of the arena
after floating across the floor seats on a giant moving platform,
which was awesome!

2. Got a little crafty and made this fringed/high-low/beaded/muscle tee. I may have to add it to one of my Coachella outfits.
http://instagram.com/p/cVGrSxHpf-/ 

3. Got a part time gig working as the Admissions & Outreach Coordinator for the UW School of Music and I am totally stoked to work with incoming students and freshmen! Since it is part time, I will keep this Funemployment blog running "part time." (:


Catch ya on the flip side!
A-Tran.

No comments:

Post a Comment